To this end, Simple Living, Inc. opened Sally’s Place in October of 2003 as one of the few sober homes specifically for women in the North Shore region of Massachusetts. Since opening it’s doors, Sally’s Place has assisted nearly 1,000 women on their path to recovery.
On March 15th 2012, Simple Living, Inc. opened it’s second sober home, Leroy’s Lodge, focusing on providing a better sober living experience for men. The home is conveniently located in Tewksbury, MA on the State Hospital farm grounds.
Simple Living, Inc. operates and manages its homes following the Massachusetts Association for Sober Housing‘s guidelines as an affiliated sober housing provider.
Simple Living, Inc. has received referrals from numerous initial treatment centers such as:
- Plymouth House (Plymouth, NH)
- Willow Creek (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Mountainside Treatment Center (Cannan, CT)
- MCI Framingham Correctional Center (Framingham, MA)
- Women’s View (Haverhill, MA)
- South Middlesex Correctional Center (Framingham, MA)
- Hamstead Hospital (Hamstead, NH)
- Baldpate Hospital Georgetown, MA