To this end, Simple Living, Inc. opened Sally’s Place in October of 2003 as one of the few sober homes specifically for women in the North Shore region of Massachusetts. Since opening it’s doors, Sally’s Place has assisted nearly 1,000 women on their path to recovery.
In early 2012, Simple Living, Inc. will open it’s second sober home, Leroy’s Lodge, focusing on providing a better sober living experience for men. The home is conveniently located in Tewksbury, MA on the State Hospital farm grounds.
Simple Living, Inc. has received referrals from numerous initial treatment centers such as:
- Plymouth House (Plymouth, NH)
- Willow Creek (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Mountainside Treatment Center (Cannan, CT)
- MCI Framingham Correctional Center (Framingham, MA)
- Women’s View (Haverhill, MA)
- South Middlesex Correctional Center (Framingham, MA)
- Lowell House (Lowell, MA)
- Glennis Sheehan Program (Tewksbury, MA)